Friday, February 25, 2011

Creative Friday



Welcome to Creative Friday :) Thank you so much to everyone who shares the love and posts their links to their amazing work:) Please feel free to post your links to anything you have created and would like to share, it can be a recipe, sewing tutorial, knitting tutorial, felting, crochet, crafts, art, spinning, weaving, working with fibre, photography, poetry...etc...


I also love to hear from you, so if you have a moment, please leave a comment:) Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us! Just add the name of your blog to the widget and then add your blog link with the http:// at the beginning of your link address:) I have added a Creative Friday button on the sidebar of my blog, please feel free to add it to your blog for Creative Friday and link it to http://www.naturalsuburbia.blogspot.com/ so others can find this space and share their creativity too:)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, living in New Zeeland my thoughts have been about the earthquake, love and light, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    Thanks for another week of inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this week a homeshoe (don't know the name in english), look at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, this week we are hoping to spread creativity and fun across the globe with a wee wooden folk swap - come join in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovliness. I do love Creative Fridays! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovliness. I do love Creative Fridays! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. excited to have found this site! Looking forward to following...you might also enjoy this submission site I host: Web of Whimsy (http://dthaase.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda...
    I just noticed you homeschool - so do I...thought you might enjoy these prompts I use with my kiddos:

    http://dthaase.posterous.com/pages/wonder

    ReplyDelete
  9. will look through for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joining in with a recipe this week.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Elflyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment:) I will always respond to your comments here, so be sure to check back soon:)
Warmly
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...