Thursday, November 6, 2008

Old Testament Block 3rd Grade

Here are Erin's paintings of the first six days of Creation, she really enjoyed painting these! At the moment she is busy with the story of Ruth. We'll post more on this later in the week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are beautiful! I especially love day 4. Please pass on my kudos.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy

    Thanks so much, thanks for the invite to view your blog, the Old Testament resources you have are fabulous, thank you, thank you!! I tried to leave a comment, but comments were only for team members, so I hope you see how much I appreciate your resources here, thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment:) I will always respond to your comments here, so be sure to check back soon:)
Warmly
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...