This is VERY pretty! It looks like a pretty purple springtime snail all rolled up like that. :)
I want to make a bed out of roving. And these colors are pretty darn dreamy -
It looks gorgeous! Have you decided what you will make with it?
Beautiful colors.....
Stunning! You did a fantastic job. Dyeing is always an interesting, creative endeavor. I hope that you sell some of your rovings on Etsy!
Wow Linda!...That came out great!...It should spin into a beautiful yarn...I can't believe that is your first attempt, it looks like roving I see for sale and always wish I could buy :-)
Beautiful Linda. Now....what are you going to knit with it??
Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment:) I will always respond to your comments here, so be sure to check back soon:)WarmlyLinda
This is VERY pretty! It looks like a pretty purple springtime snail all rolled up like that. :)
ReplyDeleteI want to make a bed out of roving. And these colors are pretty darn dreamy -
ReplyDeleteIt looks gorgeous! Have you decided what you will make with it?
ReplyDeleteIt looks gorgeous! Have you decided what you will make with it?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors.....
ReplyDeleteStunning! You did a fantastic job. Dyeing is always an interesting, creative endeavor. I hope that you sell some of your rovings on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteWow Linda!...That came out great!...It should spin into a beautiful yarn...I can't believe that is your first attempt, it looks like roving I see for sale and always wish I could buy :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Linda. Now....what are you going to knit with it??
ReplyDelete