Can you spot the fairy in the tree? She discovered a beautiful glade just outside the orchard....
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Cherry Picking Festival...
Can you spot the fairy in the tree? She discovered a beautiful glade just outside the orchard....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like you had a fantastic time Linda! Great photos as usual!
ReplyDeleteThat fairy is glowing in the tree! Thanks for the pics, it's so interesting to see the area where other people live, especially a place like South Africa where I may never get to visit. The Cherry Picking Festival sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteHello dear Linda,
ReplyDeleteAll those cherries on the table...A cherry picking festival must be a great festival to participate in. Of course, I love the landscape pictures - beautiful. You were fortunate to spot that sweet fairy in the tree too. Have a lovely weekend.
Wow, that's a lot of cherries! lol
ReplyDeleteWill you use them for cherry pies? Or can them? Or do you have plans for a variety of treats?
Oh yum...cherries! It will be quite a long while until I get to enjoy fresh cherries again.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful time Linda! Those rock formations are something, thanks for sharing :D
ReplyDeleteActually, it looks a bit like Utah in the US. Too bad the world is so big = or at least, that it takes so long to get from one part to another.
ReplyDeletemy security word is: imomy. Made me laugh.
My what beautiful and tall fairies you have in South Africa. The cherry orchard looks divine. I miss fresh cherries but I'm loving my apple butter making session. Enjoy those cherries. Let us know what you do with them.
ReplyDelete