Thursday, April 22, 2010

11 Today!

Today, 11 years ago at 2:30 in the afternoon our precious Erin was born:) She was born at home in a birthing pool... It was beautiful... It seems like just the other day...




Happy birthday our sweet girl... We love you tremendously!

Happy Earth Day everyone...
Love
Linda

22 comments:

  1. Happy birthday precious girl!!!! May you always be blessed and loved...
    Love,
    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo brought tears to my eyes! Such beauty.
    Happy birthday to your big little girl! Happy birthday to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! An Earth Day baby! I was so hoping the Beastling (due on the 26th) would make his appearance today. Alas, it's not looking likely.

    Happiness to you and your family on this precious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special day! Have a wonderfully happy birthday Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Erin! I hope she has a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Erin! I hope your day is magical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your sweet girls birthday. They do grow up so fast don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh - and we do birthday crowns too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I thought I had birthed mine so naturally - LOL!! Isn't it just stunning how we become parents? How that life grows inside of us - and then comes into the world at such a cost - and then turns into such beauty? How can we ever simply accept that as biology? It's a breathtaking miracle, every time.

    I would wish Erin magic today, too - but I know she gets it every day from her lovely, amazing mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... what a special day to be born. An Earth baby! Happy Birthday Erin... may your year be filled with blessings and magic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing, and hooray for homebirths! Happy Birthday to you both!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday from us too!

    Love the photos :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy happy birthday Fairy~

    Love and kisses
    Sue,Andrew, Brogan, Aaron, Olivia, Beanie and Poodie

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful picture, Just like births should be. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Erin!
    Have a wonderful birthday and all my best ! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you all so much for your lovely Birthday wishes for my little one and for me:)
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy 11th birthday, Erin! Hope it was a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry it may be a little late, but a gr8 big happy birthday to Erin! =]]

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happiest birthday wishes to you Erin and for your Linda - magical birthing day memories and love x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment:) I will always respond to your comments here, so be sure to check back soon:)
Warmly
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...