Sunday, April 25, 2010

Portrait Sunday...


A boy and his dog... Kye loves to be outside with Gus, our Jack Russel... Kye talks to him about so many things... so sweet...

Thank you to everyone who wrote to me yesterday and commented about Richard being away, you are all so supportive and that's what I really love about the blogging community and the friends that I have made here, the kindness shown by everyone is such a blessing, love to you all and have a wonderful Sunday,
Linda

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful photograph and I am surethat the dog listensto every word and makes no judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kye knows. My Piper, when I am feeling deeply - he knows. YOu can always go to a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet wonderful photo of Kye and his dog. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What love one can see, such friends, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet photo...and I just love the name Gus for a dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both Kye and Gus are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My special needs son has a dog. They have the neatest relationship. They know......(the dogs).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda!! So sorry I haven't been in contact for so long. Life has been quite busy, and full (no excuse though!). As you may have seen on my blog I have been quite busy with my scrapbooking (I will be announcing something on Friday), and am loving it all over again. Every Tuesday I post my photos from the previous week for Project Life and of course I have my DT commitments for Annabelle Stamps. So needless to say my knitting has fallen by the wayside somewhat. Sorry I didn't let you know that I received my wool. It is stunning and both are going to make stunning socks. Now with the weather getting cooler I can at least start wearing some of the socks I have knitted! What exciting news about you writing a book. Can't believe it!! Really look forward to seeing the end result. I have posted my Project Life photos this morning if you want to see what we got up to last week. Keep well my friend! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment:) I will always respond to your comments here, so be sure to check back soon:)
Warmly
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...