Enjoy crafting and knitting:)
Easter Rabbit Pattern.
Knitted Easter Egg Pattern.
Easter Nest with Eggs Pattern (these eggs are half the size of my other eggs).
Easter Chicken Pattern.
Easter/Spring Robin's Nest Tutorial
Bluebird Knitting Pattern.
Easter Gift Bag Tutorial.
Dandelion Knitting Pattern.
Easter / Spring Egg Cozy Pattern.
Ladybug Pattern.
Spring Mobile Tutorial.
Spring Knitted Snail Pattern.









Linda,
ReplyDeleteFunny, I just this weekend printed all your old patterns to put in a new pattern binder so I could start knitting for Easter. Easter is actually my birthday this year and I am turning 40!
Blessing,
Tracy
Hi Tracy,
ReplyDeleteWonderful, enjoy knitting! How lovely that your birthday is on Easter, so special:) I wish you an early Happy Birthday!
Take care
Linda
Adorable! I must try the bunny pattern. Thanks so much for the pattern. Also, isn't it fall for you? You're in the Southern Hemisphere, aren't you?
ReplyDeleteI love all of these but I have to say, that dandelion made me giggle.
ReplyDeleteNear and dear to my heart...... most definetly the blue bird.
P.S. I received my package yesterday. :D Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteI have not knitted for years, I stumbled across your blog and have been inspired to knit some easter gifts this year...starting with eggs and hoping to progress to an easter chicken or 2 :) Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteHi! Thank you for the lovely patterns=) I am so excited to start knitting up some goodies for Easter for my kids. I really enjoy your blog and its peaceful pace. You are a blessing!
ReplyDeleteI just decorated my Spring/Easter tree in the house and put my Spring wreath on the door and then I look at your post today and am blown away. I just have to make that little bunny and the Easter Chicken and the Ladybug and the Spring Knitted Snail and.. .and. . . They are all so adorable can't decide where to start. Thanks, Linda!
ReplyDeleteHi Carol,
ReplyDeleteYes, I am in the south, but I know that my friends in the north are just beginning spring and I thought I would share:) I will be posting all the tutorials and patterns for Autumn too, soon:)
xo
Thank you for the list, Linda! I will definitly try to knit some!
ReplyDeleteLove, Yvonne
They are so so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHappy stuff, my dear!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely knitting patterns! You've inspired me to knit for Easter! Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete