Caiden has been helping me in the kitchen today, he loves working with the juicer and made all of us a wonderful green juice. I am so happy we have started juicing again just before our winter starts. We use an Oscar juicer, it is really so easy to use AND to clean. I find that when I juice everyday I have so much more energy:)
This is what went into our juice for today:
2 carrots
2 apples
cucumber
1 pineapple
celery
4 tatsoi leaves
Juice all these ingredient together, add a little water to dilute, (we just drank it as it was), stirr and drink. It tasted so yummy!
Have a lovely weekend and Happy Mothers Day on Sunday! xo

sounds super delicious!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I like your juicer. It is amazing how much more alive I feel after green juices. Happy juicing. And Happy Mother's Day too!
ReplyDelete:)Lisa
Sounds delicious! We just started juicing, too. I will try this combo. We're kind of stuck in orange and grapefruit mode at the moment. So simple, but very tasty first thing in the morning.
ReplyDeleteLovely!! When my mother was able to, she made fresh juice for herself every morning!
ReplyDeleteYou can put the pulp in the dough when baking bread and/or cakes - that way you benefit from all the good vitamins ;)
That kitchen scene looks so lovely....Happy Mothers day to you to Linda. I got to spend the afternoon on a trail ride and then brushing and sooking all my horses....perfect present :-)
ReplyDeleteI need to do that more. Instead, I grab the chocolate bar... not good! I mean, it tastes good :) but is not good for me!
ReplyDeleteI would like a cup, thank you. The light in your kitchen is lovely. I love the serious attention Caiden is giving to his art.
ReplyDelete