Sunday, July 10, 2011

Unicorn Knitted Toy Giveaway, Mamma4earth

Hello dear friends,
I would like to offer a giveaway from my Mamma4earth Etsy shop
I will be giving away Aster, a one of a kind handmade unicorn. She is hand knitted from the softest handspun Mohair yarn. She is really incredibly soft to hold. The Mohair yarn has been plied with a thin thread of silver. Her beautiful magical horn has been hand knitted in handspun Merino yarn. She is filled with soft Merino fleece.

Measurements:
7 inches tall from her hoof to her ear tip.
10.5 inches from her muzzle to her tail.
I custom knit unicorns and pegasus in many different colours.....





Congratulations to Robin!

Robin said...
Following you as Robin or :)cokelush - not sure which. lol

Thanks!

Thanks for entering Robin, please could you send your postal details to me at: lindadawkins@mweb.co.za


To enter this Giveaway:
Just leave a comment
For 3 more entries:
Please Tweet and Facebook this blog post link and let me know.
For an additional entry, become a follower here on my blog and let me know in the comments:)


The winner will be chosen on Friday and will be announced in this blog post, please make sure I have a way to contact you if you win:)

Take care and have a lovely day and week ahead
Warmly
Linda

75 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! yes, I love unicorns! this one looks like a beautiful girls-dream-unicorn;) think my children would love to win! thanks so much Linda for sharing so much creativity and love!

    JenMuna

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely! I know my girls would just adore her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only complaint about this giveaway is that if I win, my girls will fight over whose unicorn this is. So she might just have to be mine!! Ha! Thanks for the chance to win! She's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boys would love this. I've heard them pretending that their knitted horse was a pegasus - my oldest is seriously into Greek mythology. Thanks for the chance! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would love for Aster to find her new home with us. She is just beautiful. Thanks for the chance.

    Blessings, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely creation. many thanks for this give away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Facebooked this post to my page. thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this! What luxurious yarn. I can picture my daughter playing with it. I'm already a dedicated follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh to be a little girl again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is lovely. Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda - this is such a cute unicorn - love it very much, the yarn is beautiful, too.
    I ´ll enter this giveaway - my four girls will love it for sure.

    Thank you for this wonderful offer.

    nima n.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really lovely gift, I plan to work hard and learn to knit better, I would love to beable to make things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway, unicorns are the essence of our inner child that refuses stop believing. Lovely!

    Heather of Luna Lunera Crafts

    (I also shared your link on facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  14. gosh, that's just beautiful. I adore the sparkles. I imagine she's soft in the hands, too. we would take awfully good care of her! nancywalters44@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a follower of your blog (via e-mail). pick me! :) nancywalters44@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a little cutie. I hope for good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! Thanks for the giveaway.
    Can you tell me where you live? Not the states right- that bird a few weeks ago looked unfamiliar!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear bestabode,
    I live in South Africa:)
    Take care
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. My wonderful girl will turn 4 in a couple of weeks. I know she would love this lovely unicorn. She's really into inventing stories with puppets since last Spring. It is so cute to watch her creating a story for her 8mo little sister. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your blog is inspiring. Your knitting divine! The unicorn is magical. If I don't win, I may just have to try to make one myself! (After I finish the sea star amigarumi that I am attempting!) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely! Thanks for the chance.

    lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh!!! How i would love to win this beautiful handmade unicorn!!!! It is so beautiful!!!! Thank you for this amazing giveaway!!! The thing is i don't have Tweeter or facebook but i have a blog and i'm a follower of your wonderful blog!!!
    So i will make only one comment and i hope it will be the lucky one!!! :oD
    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh it is so magical! I love unicorns!
    Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful giveaway! Thanks so much for the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. honestly that is so stinkin cute!
    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to win this unicorn.. My granddaughter will love it. She is into make-believe big time.

    ReplyDelete
  28. My granddaughter will love this. HOpe I win

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a wonderful addition Aster would make to the "zoo" I have already knit for my grandchild to be born in August. Aster would most certainly feel right at home. I'm sure I heard her whisper my name on the wind.......

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a lovely girl! I'm a wild card here. I need to make my own girl, so I'm not actually playing. If my number comes up, you may choose whoever you like! Or I play for Donna or Wabi or No Spring Chicken or Jenni or Dawn - because they are SO kind to me.

    ReplyDelete
  31. thanks so much for more of your generosity! what a beautiful animal!

    ReplyDelete
  32. just stunning my daughter would adore this little guy : )

    ReplyDelete
  33. I also posted a link on facebook with the unicorn picture! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just beautiful! My granddaughter would love it. Thanks!
    cokelush at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  35. Tweet: http://twitter.com/cokelush/status/90211868458762241
    Thanks!
    cokelush at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  36. FB-ed: http://www.facebook.com/robinphillipsknotts/posts/135444293203817

    Thanks!
    cokelush at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  37. Following you as Robin or :)cokelush - not sure which. lol
    Thanks!
    cokelush at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a gorgeous unicorn and such wonderful colours. Thank you for the opportunity to be in the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love this give away!!!! what beautiful items she makes!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Linda, sweet Aster is truly and magically enchanting and so very spirit of play! Thanks so much for this very generous giveaway! : )

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love following your truly delightful blog! Thanks again! : )

    ReplyDelete
  42. The unicorn looks enchanting. I re posted the link to facebook. karentraversy@comcast.net Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Linda, you know how much I love your beautiful knitted animals. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  44. As a little girl, unicorns were my favourite, and now I have a little girl of my own who also adores them. She would be so happy :) Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. We just found out my husbands family shield has a unicorn on it! Looks like unicorns run in the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh yes please!!! Not sure who would love this more - my 9 year old or me!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh, she's just precious :) (I'm a follower btw)

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a truly whimsical and enchanting little treasure, a woolly unicorn would make such a dive playmate.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh, how we do love all of these wooly creatures....
    Justelene

    ReplyDelete
  51. Really brings back the magical feeling of hugging a unicorn as a child. We would love to play with this mystical creature!

    ReplyDelete
  52. And I am follower. A delighted one. Now, if only I was on Facebook too...

    ReplyDelete
  53. A mohair unicorn? Who wouldn't love a mohair unicorn? Certainly I would love this one!!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  54. Oh, he is an absolute darling!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Tweeted :) http://twitter.com/#!/sandrachirps/status/90949522779414528

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have a little girl who would be thrilled to bits with this unicorn. What a beautiful giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  57. The unicorn is beautiful! My daughter would love her!

    ReplyDelete
  58. hello from kentucky usa, also homeschool. your unicorn is sweet, love the colors! momoshari@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. What a wonderful giveaway! My daughter is in love with the thought of unicorns and this would be a magical gift for her :) Thanks for the chance! P.S. Just recently came across your blog and am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I know my girls would love to play with this beauty. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  61. My daughter would just love this. It is beautiful! Thank you for having this giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. I just Tweeted this as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. You certainly know how to win your way to a three year old girl-kid's heart, huh? Bits of sparkle MAGIC.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hmmmm...I don't see the first comment that I made (preceding the "I'm a follower" one), professing my deep love for this unicorn. And since I am so in love with her, I must increase my chances at winning by adding in this replacement comment.

    Many thanks for the chances.

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  65. How wonderful. I know a little girl who would go crazy for this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...