Monday, May 14, 2012

The Weekend and Today via Instagram


I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. I had a special day, I love these cards my little one's made for me ...

I have discovered Instagram, what a fantastic App for your phone! I am pretty new to all of this technology on cell phones, but I am Mamma4earth on Instagram if you want to say hi:)


 An early Mother's Day delivery from my love...


The breakfast table, Erin made name tags...


Richard and our children cooked a spectacular breakfast feast for us to enjoy, I am so blessed!


Our home.
 

Early this morning Richard and Greg packed up the car and headed off to their 3 day mountain biking stage race, the Sani 2 Sea. What excitement, they have both been training so hard and now the time has arrived!


They will return on Friday...
 

Kye and I baked honey bread.
 

Ever tried Asparagus soup? It's good! I will post the recipe soon:)

PS.

 

This little wooden house is just 1 of the 13 prizes you could win in the Natural Kids Giveaway that is happening on my blog right now. To enter go here.

Have a wonderful week friends.
xo
Linda

4 comments:

  1. Your family posts always shine with such love. Happy (belated) Mother's Day, Linda.

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bread looks delicious! I just added you on Instagram (I'm Knit1Spin2). Happy belated Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, like always! I am very much impressed with your work..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Linda,

    Love your pics, your day looks lovely. Good luck to Richard for his race. I love asparagus soup, is your recipe similar to the one on my Kitchen Krafts? I would love to try it if it isn't, my fam are such suckers for asparagus! :-D

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment:) I will always respond to your comments here, so be sure to check back soon:)
Warmly
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...