Monday, June 11, 2012
Orange
Today I am joining in with Evi over at Sister Sun and posting photos from my archives for the colour orange.
It is REALLY freezing here in Johannesburg at the moment, so looking at these wonderful orange shades does bring a little warmth..
We awoke to -3C this morning, with a temp inside of 4C, the fires have heated up our home wonderfully!
Today I am grateful for warm clothing and indoor fires.
Have a lovely day!
Linda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Beautiful, Linda. And I agree very warming.
ReplyDeleteI wondered how it could be so warm looking with freezing temperatures outside. Do stay warm.
ReplyDeleteI love the orange cat in the orange bag!
ReplyDeleteHope you are staying warm. We have grey rainy skies so seeing your bright orange post was nice.
ReplyDeleteYou are a true artist with your camera! I soooo look forward to each day, just to see your world thru your lens........it's my "Ahhhhh moment" each and every time!
ReplyDeleteLinda Pfeffer/Oklahoma
Thank you Linda, it makes my heart happy to know that you enjoy visitng this space.
DeleteWarmly
Linda
Ooh, -3 yikes! What a contrast to the warmth in your photos!
ReplyDeleteI love all of them starting with the rainbow weaving! We were just talking about the red hot pokers in the second photo this weekend, they certainly are showy aren't they?!! And your kitty in the bag had me sighing about maybe one day we'll have another kitty of our own.
Thank you for sharing these!
xoxo
~ joey ~
LOVE orange!!
ReplyDeleteSummer here in Oregon and the rain has FINALLY stopped, at least for the moment!! I have the doors and windows opened today!
I Like it!
ReplyDeleteChilly frosty start here too, thank goodness for orange fires. Love that orange tabby too.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Think my favorite color is orange--at least on most days! Saw all the way over here in US that East Rand Flea Market had burned. So sad. We have so many memories of shopping there and wandering through. Thanks for posting such beautiful pics! And sharing your life in Gauteng.
ReplyDeleteNothing like orange to brighten up my day.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you joining in the colour fun, Linda! It's funny because I always think of you in a permanently warm and sunny country, and now you tell me that it's cold and dreary atm!! Those gorgeous red hot pokers would certainly do a great job of cheering up any cold day!
ReplyDeleteI really love the drawing of the six petalled flower - so effective!
just wonderful!!!!!!love all the photos!!!
ReplyDeletehave a warm and cosy week,
love and hugs,
regina
That gorgeous colour has brightened this grey, cool day. Thank you. x
ReplyDelete