The girls and I had such fun dyeing rovings this weekend...


I also finished knitting a new hat, I really loved knitting this...
We also dressed our Christmas tree yesterday, we prepared our spiral for our Advent spiral walk that we did last night, it was lovely... I will blog about Advent later in the week.
Wishing you all a Happy Monday...
Those colors are gorgeous. And how cute is that hat! Someday, I want to knit as well as you do. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe rovings is so bright and pretty! I like the hat you knit, it's adorable. Hope you post some pics of your tree!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda :) Looking forward to your Advent postings. And, oh! That hat is precious. Love & hugs, Q
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Linda, it is all so incredibly beautiful. I love it! And the little hat is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteHappy December :)
Love the colors!! By the way...that roving you sent is the absolute softest ever...I'm in love!!!! Thank you so much Linda :D I can't wait to spin it up. As for that darling little hat you knitted up...to precious!
ReplyDelete