Today I am so happy to write about a book that a wonderful friend of mine, Dana, has just had published. The book is called, 'A Knitting Adventure with South African Yarn' by Dana Biddle. Dana has been busy writing this book for the past few years, it is filled with gorgeous patterns and includes the stories of all the South African yarn makers. There is something for everyone in this book, I love it!
I was most honoured when Dana approached me to include two of my knitting patterns, the Aardvark and the Guined Fowl in her book.

If you would like to purchase a copy, you can buy directly from Dana or myself, just email me at lindadawkins@mweb.co.za and I will send you a Paypal invoice and post a copy off to you:)

Hi Linda,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
That Quail (?) is lovely-
ReplyDeleteGreat project-
I wrote about a knit project today- you might like it: http://ladyofthearts.blogspot.com/2011/05/knit-art-guerrilla-knitting-yarnbombing.html
How very cool to have your patterns in a book, congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteYou're even more famous! How cool is that??
ReplyDeleteThe book will go on my wish list. If things get better this year, I will drop a note - it looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThank you My friend, I got the first copies today, it exceeds all my expectations :)
ReplyDelete