
Welcome to Creative Friday :) Thank you so much to everyone who shares the love and posts their links to their amazing work:) Please feel free to post your links to anything you have created and would like to share, it can be a recipe, sewing tutorial, knitting tutorial, felting, crochet, crafts, art, spinning, weaving, working with fibre, photography, poetry...etc...
I also love to hear from you, so if you have a moment, please leave a comment:) Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us! Just add the name of your blog to the widget and then add your blog link with the http:// at the beginning of your link address:) I have added a Creative Friday button on the sidebar of my blog, please feel free to add it to your blog for Creative Friday and link it to http://www.naturalsuburbia.blogspot.com/ so others can find this space and share their creativity too:)
Hi Linda, it is always lovely to have this special sharing place, their is a giveaway by my friend also, cheers Marie
ReplyDeleteHi Linda :)
ReplyDeletePopping in for another wonderful round up of crafty goodness. Thank you so much for hosting this each week :)
Thank you for always bringing all of us Fiber Artists together each week. I looked up my blog statistics last week and a good percentage of my visitors come from your blog. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI love Friday, so many fun blogs to check out, thank you for hosting.
ReplyDeleteThank Goodness It's Creative Friday!What fun to visit so many great artists!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for offering this space to share! I know it's summer where you are, but I posted a link to my latest free knitting pattern, Toddler Earflap Hat:
ReplyDeletehttp://creatingafamilyhome.blogspot.com/2011/01/free-pattern-toddler-earflap-hat.html
Kelly
Creating a Family Home
I love what Hopewell Creek Designs said. TGICF!!!!!-
ReplyDeletealways a pleasure to see what other folks have been up to, thank you for the inspiration ladies & thank you, linda, for being a platform for this creativity!!
ReplyDeleteA little late, but so glad I made it! My contribution this week is a rap my mum wrote for my son.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opportunity to link!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the opportunity to share! Enjoy your weekend! I'm going to check out the owl pattern, my daughter loves to knit and my son is a birdwatcher and he LOVES owls!
ReplyDeleteI was so pleased to discover I'm not too late to join in! Thank as always for hosting this :)
ReplyDelete