I have added a new Sheep Pattern to my Etsy shop it is a very easy pattern knitted in garter stitch:) He has sweet little black woven ears and is perfect for imaginative play, an ornament or to adorn your nature table:)
Sweet sheep, Linda. You know the first sheep I ever knitted looked more like a sausage dog - it had such a looong body! Thankfully my knitting has improved since then. Happy day to you.
Hi there! I just discovered your lovely blog and also just realised that we both do a Creative Fridays! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I will link to your creative fridays tomorrow on my own:-)
Your sheep turned out amazing! I am planning on knitting a rat for my aunt pretty soon but I am using a squirrel pattern to make it. She used to have a pet rat that passed and she saw the owl I knitted my son and now wants one. Hey, a knitted gift? I'm totally in!
What a fun blog you have! And we have similar interests. I'll bookmark you and check back. Thanks for all the fun tutorials and "how tos" that you provide.
Sweet sheep, Linda. You know the first sheep I ever knitted looked more like a sausage dog - it had such a looong body! Thankfully my knitting has improved since then.
ReplyDeleteHappy day to you.
Hi there! I just discovered your lovely blog and also just realised that we both do a Creative Fridays! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I will link to your creative fridays tomorrow on my own:-)
ReplyDeleteLots of love!
Starr
Thanks dear Kelly! You are so sweet:)
ReplyDeletexo
Linda
He is very sweet. xx
ReplyDeleteKelly, that is a funny little story!
Oh, he is cute! Thanks for the pattern.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda,
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute - is it a two needle pattern by any chance?
Warm wishes, Tonya
Dear Tonya,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much:) Yes, he is a 2 needle pattern:)
xo
Linda
How sweet!♥
ReplyDeleteI like his rainbow bend, myself. And his little suffolk face. YAY!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute pattern, I have a little sheep collection, this will make a fine addition to my herd.
ReplyDeleteParabéns pelo seu blog!!!!Eliete - Brasil
ReplyDeleteYour sheep turned out amazing! I am planning on knitting a rat for my aunt pretty soon but I am using a squirrel pattern to make it. She used to have a pet rat that passed and she saw the owl I knitted my son and now wants one. Hey, a knitted gift? I'm totally in!
ReplyDeleteLove your sheep!
Happy Fiber Arts Friday!
What a fun blog you have! And we have similar interests. I'll bookmark you and check back. Thanks for all the fun tutorials and "how tos" that you provide.
ReplyDeleteOH! I love the little black ears. So sweet!
ReplyDelete