Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Lichen Head Scarf, Handmade Holiday 2011


The Lichen Head Scarf is finished, I really enjoyed this quick knit, I will be making a few more for Christmas gifts. It is a free pattern available on Ravelry. I love all the new stitch techniques I have learned to knit, wonderful. Now it's time to start a new project, not sure what yet?



Wishing you a wonderful week...

11 comments:

  1. Elegant with all those lovely stitches creating a beautiful motif.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! I've been thinking about all the headbands and headscarves I might knit with leftover sock yarn. Can't wait until they're next on my list. Of course I have so much to knit before then..... It's getting colder here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link Linda, that one is really pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the little beads on it...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that scarf, Linda. Thanks for sharing the pattern; I am going to add it to my queue. What an excellent holiday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es precioso!!!!! una monada!!!!!!
    Un beso desde Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely, but I thought it was beaded, too. Now I realize those are your blocking pins, lol. Lovely headscarf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is lovely Linda! I think I need one... for me. Maybe I'll call the first one my test knit. ;)

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty. And practical. Gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment:) I will always respond to your comments here, so be sure to check back soon:)
Warmly
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...