Thank you so much for you wonderful words about Copper the Red Fox, I appreciate your kindness so much!! He is my favourite pattern design so far and I love him! He is standing here next to my computer as I type.
I have had so many emails asking when his pattern will be ready, I am so happy to tell you that I finished the pattern this morning and it is available in my
shop now:)
Giveaway:
Because this is a new pattern I always like to give one away to a reader:)
To enter, just leave a comment here in this post, remember, if you are reading this in Google reader, you need to go to my blog to leave a comment to be counted by the random generator. I would hate for anyone to be left out.
I will announce the winner here in this blog post on Monday the 26th of December.
Winner:
Congratulations to Valarie! Thank you so much for entering:)
Valarie:He's just adorable. You captured him beautifully. Merry Christmas to you dear Linda and your family. We're up here in a very cold Canada with our family. It's snowy and just beautiful. Hope all is wonderful and warm at your place.
Have a wonderful day and a beautiful Christmas tomorrow.
Love
Linda and Family
Cooper's adorable! I so want one. Or 10.
ReplyDeleteWhat a foxy Christmas present, so beautiful! Merry Christmas ! With best wishes from Slovenia ;-)
ReplyDeleteI promise that we would give Cooper a really really good home.
ReplyDeleteThis foxy, is wonderful, and yes I did just win the cow but hey, I would love the fox too.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful creation, clever lady.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas x
Merry christmas and thank you for this giveaway. Please, count me in!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so playful :-) thanks for the chance, kelly
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHe's absolutely adorable !! I don't know how you do it, but each pattern is cuter than the last !! I shall have to make them all (as soon as I finish my Christmas knitting :-)
ReplyDeleteOh! He's beautiful! I'm a little fox obsessed, my business is called "The Pin-Striped Fox" and my Roller Derby name is Velvet Vixen. I would love him so much! Merry Christmas to you clever lady!
ReplyDeleteI would brave knitted toys to make him....
ReplyDeleteI've got some yarn that I plan on dyeing with onion skins, which would be *perfect* for knitting up this darling fox. Just sayin'. :-)
ReplyDeleteYuletide blessings...
What a beautiful little fox, nice colours.
ReplyDeleteMay i join this give away.
seasons greetings
My Elf and I have our fingers crossed! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sharp looking guy! You nailed it again! Would love to make some Coppers myself.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for sparkling holidays!
mirjamvdb at telfort dot nl
I found this blog yesterday when looking for flower patterns, and am loving your work. My nephew's middle name is Fox (his mom loved X Files) so he loves all thing foxes. I've been looking for a pattern to make him one.
ReplyDeletewhat a cute little fox! I hope you have a wonderful time with family this weekend.
ReplyDeleteAgain! A lovely design. . . happy holidays to you and your loved ones.
ReplyDeleteOh I love Cooper! Soooo wonderful, thank you!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Rachel(at)housefullofjays(dot)com
He has so much character! I love him!
ReplyDeleteBecca
He's just adorable. You captured him beautifully. Merry Christmas to you dear Linda and your family. We're up here in a very cold Canada with our family. It's snowy and just beautiful. Hope all is wonderful and warm at your place.
ReplyDeleteHA!! TOO LATE!! I already BOUGHT him, and am gleeful about it. So I am leaving a comment and dedicating it to ------drumroll ------my dear WabiSabi. Any woman who would dye wool with onion skins deserves a second entry, I think.
ReplyDeleteYou are just amazing and he is beautiful! I would love to make this for my critter loving granddaughter {and one for me too!} Thanks for the giveaway! cokelush at gmail
ReplyDeleteKudos for another job well done! Have you ever thought about doing a Highland Cow........... How I love the look of those! Seems like it would be right up your alley -- so to speak.
ReplyDeleteToo adorable,I'd love to have him !
ReplyDeleteHow cute and cleverly built he is !~! Yuletide Greetings to you and your incredible family from the sunny San Francisco Bay Area.
ReplyDeleteHe is so lovely I would love to have him too and so would my grandaughter Flo!
ReplyDeleteLove your adorable patterns! Merry Christmas to you and your family from a very rainy Vancouver, Canada
ReplyDeletejennandlance@telus.net
very cute tooo
ReplyDeleteHe's so cutie and look as though he's real as do all your animals.
ReplyDeletethe little fox is so sweet - you have such a talent -- all the animals are so amazing ---pat
ReplyDeleteCopper is right at the top of my knitting list. He is adorable.
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely magnifique and would make a lovely addition to my life-long collection of all things foxy! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love the fox! I want to win.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas from snowless Wisconsin. Knitting the fox would be the perfect project for the owl poem I read to my children.
ReplyDeleteThank you for a chance to win.
christine
Copper is so cute :-)
ReplyDeleteLinda, neslein78@gmail.com
that is the most darling expression! looks like he's asking "what's up? want to play?"
ReplyDelete