Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yarn Along

This week I have been working on my cow pattern, her name is Clover and she is a Friesland cow. I really enjoyed designing her and tried to create the bulk of form that a cow requires. I am still busy with my Christmas knitting and will hopefully be finished in time:)





I have also started designing a pattern for a Red Fox, he is going to be a sweet fellow:)

Wool: Colourspun DK and Mohair
Book: Dyeing to Knit

Happy Wednesday to you:)

Joining this week with Ginny's Yarn Along

16 comments:

  1. Clover sports the sweetest face I've seen on a cow and I live in Nor California where happy cows make happy cheese. We see lots of cows some days--they don't hold a candle to your design. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! a fox, i can hardly wait, linda, you are the most clever girl i know! such a cute cow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the fox! My son loves foxes, so will have to try it out :-) Merry Christmas, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda,
    You are so kind:)
    Happy Holidays

    Lori,
    I am so excited about the fox, I can't wait to finish him! You are so sweet:)

    Kelly,
    Merry Christmas to you too and thanks so much for visiting here:)

    xo
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cow! Blank and white animals are always my favourites, and I love cows :) Can't wait to see the fox too, very cunning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're clever. We have a cow here called Clover (she's a stuffy). x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fox?! As if your patterns couldn't be more perfect! We adore foxes at our house. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cow! Can't wait to see the fox!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clover is so wonderful! And the fox...can't wait to see how clever he is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable- and I love the reddish fur yarn you have chosen for the fox :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Clover, my heart is yours : ) What a sweet cow! Much sweeter than the one over here lol. Your work is wonderful! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Clover, BUT, I can't wait for the fox. For some reason, foxes are my new favorite animal. Can'r wait for the finished pattern.

    barb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable little cow pattern!
    Love the colour of wool for the fox ~ looking forward to seeing the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness....SO cute!!!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooh, I am excited to see this little fox.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment:) I will always respond to your comments here, so be sure to check back soon:)
Warmly
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...