Friday, December 10, 2010

Creative Friday


Welcome to Creative Friday :) Thank you so much to everyone who shares the love and posts their links to their amazing work:) Please feel free to post your links to anything you have created and would like to share, it can be a recipe, sewing tutorial, knitting tutorial, felting, crochet, crafts, art, spinning, weaving, working with fibre, photography, poetry...etc...
I also love to hear from you, so if you have a moment, please leave a comment:) Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us! Just add the name of your blog to the widget and then add your blog link with the http:// at the beginning of your link address:) I have added a Creative Friday button on the sidebar of my blog, please feel free to add it to your blog for Creative Friday and link it to http://www.naturalsuburbia.blogspot.com/ so others can find this space and share their creativity too:)

18 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I just discovered your blog and your creative friday! Thank you so much for the "linking-party" :)
    Kisses,
    Sucrette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sucrette,
    Welcome! Thank you so much for linking us to your beautiful blog:)
    Warmly
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It so hard choosing which post to share this week. It really was, so here's the other post i also really wanted to share.

    http://lollipoppscreations.blogspot.com/2010/12/lunch-bags-and-new-orleans-soul.html

    Can't wait to see what everyone has to share. As always thanks Linda for hosting creative friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, there may be some of your viewers who do not know about Beth and her amazing site Acorn Pies, love and light Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the great experience that is Creative Friday! I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, love your hedge hog last post! Im off to check out some creative fridays

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy meeting so many creative bloggers on Creative Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Creative Friday. I love to be inspired by all the wonderful post. Now off to check some of them out before the children wake.

    Blessings, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you once again for hosting.
    I love your hedgehog pattern, I've yet to master magic loop.
    Enjoy your weekend. I'm hoping to stay dry, but more rain is forecast...arrgh!
    xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have gone snow person crazy this year. I just love them so. And I love sharing them too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have been sharing lots of holiday crafting with lots more to come! So fun to visit in with everyone : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry I set up the link with the my name instead of my page...my creative brain must be fried.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I love creative fridays. It's quickly becoming one of the most inspiring blogging days of all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda,
    Happy Creative Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love your blog! Mine is in spanish! but I enjoy a lot all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Creative Friday :) I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has shared this week! Have a fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well we're a day late, but we did some awesome Winter crafts this week so I wanted to share. LOVE Creative Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment:) I will always respond to your comments here, so be sure to check back soon:)
Warmly
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...