Friday, August 19, 2011

Creative Friday



Welcome to Creative Friday:)

Thank you so much to everyone who shares the love and posts their links to their amazing work:) Please feel free to post your links to anything you have created and would like to share, it can be a recipe, sewing tutorial, knitting tutorial, felting, crochet, crafts, art, spinning, weaving, working with fibre, photography, poetry...etc...

I also love to hear from you, so if you have a moment, please leave a comment:) Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us! Just add the name of your blog to the widget and then add your blog link with the http:// at the beginning of your link address:) I have added a Creative Friday button on the sidebar of my blog, please feel free to add it to your blog for Creative Friday and link it to http://www.naturalsuburbia.blogspot.com/ so others can find this space and share their creativity too:)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. I'm looking forward to visiting a few new blogs and getting some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Linda, always great to see others 'work'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been amazing creative Friday. Today we went to the mythic gardens to see what other creative people do. Please have a look at the wonderful sculptures at MyFamilyMyWay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for hosting. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again for hosting. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was inspired by your flip flop diy to make a pair for my teenage son, in a simple black/blue strap on a pair of flip flops where the straps were broken. I hope he likes them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops! the flip flop tutorial was from another blogger, Scotti at her blog "The Oxford Family." Gotta give credit where credit is due.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment:) I will always respond to your comments here, so be sure to check back soon:)
Warmly
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...