Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Introducing Magpie's Aerie and a small Giveaway

Jenna and Erin invited me to join them in opening a little shop to sell their handmade stitch markers and other interesting items... We decided to call it Magpies Aerie because Magpie's collect shiny objects and an aerie is a bird's nest and we all agreed that this was the name we loved:) All of these stitch markers have been made by the girls and it is an honour to be a part of their business venture.
They had their first three sales today and I can tell you they are SO excited!


Metal African Elephants with Swarovski crystals...


Genuine Pearl Hand Painted Stitch Markers...


Metal painted Humming Birds with matching Swarovski Crystals...


Shell Stitch Markers...

Giveaway
Winner:
Congratulations to:

dayswithdaniel said...



I've just added Magpies Aerie to my favourites on Etsy :)

Please could you send us your postal address to lindadawkins@mweb.co.za and we will pop your stitch markers into the post:)

We would like to give away these genuine pearl, hand painted stitch markers in the photo below to one blog reader.


To enter please leave a comment below.

To gain a second entry, pop on over to Magpies Aerie and heart / favourite our little shop if you have a moment. Do let us know if you do with another comment and we will enter you again:)

I will announce the winner here, in this post on Friday, please leave a way for me to contact you if you win.



Love
Linda, Jen and Erin xo

67 comments:

  1. Good luck with this new venture! The stitch markers are beautiful and I'm sure any knitter would be delighted to have some.

    Please enter me in the giveway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just added Magpies Aerie to my favourites on Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those stitch markers! They are neatly done and look like they will fit a variety of needles. Your girls are talent and I hope they enjoy running their business and making their items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added the shop to my favorites, I love their mascot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the girls on the shop! The markers are lovely. And thanks so much for the giveaway!
    cokelush at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also hearted the shop. My id is coldpizza4breakfast
    Thanks! cokelush at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely beautiful! I love hand made stitch markers, and the pearl ones are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've also visited the shop. Lovely! You are in my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I've been wanting some fancy stitch markers for a while. I think I'll have to point your Etsy shop out to my husband for future gifting ideas. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the new shop Erin and Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVE the glass rainbow ones. . .

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful I use a piece of yarn for markers

    ReplyDelete
  13. I visited her shop also loved the orange ones

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous! I would love to win (if you'd be willing to ship to the US :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh and I <3 this shop on Etsy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. THey are just beautiful! You have every right to be proud of your girls, I hope the shop is a success for you al. xx Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your girls are very talented, those stitch markers are beautiful! I'll be heading over to check out their store shortly, I love the name :) You must be one very proud Mama x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a good idea. Good luck! I currently don't have any stitch markers..I just use pieces of yarn. These would be lovely to have.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I visited the shop. They are are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely stitch markers! congrats to the girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i gave your sweet little shop a heart. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those are beautiful!! Great work and thanks for the giveaway.
    greeningsamandavery@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Added your shop to my favorites!
    Thanks for the second chance to win.
    greeningsamandavery@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I visited and favorited their lovely shop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a lovely new shop, good luck to them:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Moi. Enter me, s'il vous plait????

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good luck with your shop girls, I adore those elephant stitch markers I have hearted you as a favourte too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. AhhI l love them all! How exciting for your girls! Everything is so cute I am sure they will do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I heart your shop username Luvmomlife :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Creativity rules and the ladies have it in spades. Beautiful markers.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful work - very pretty! good luck with your new venture
    x

    ReplyDelete
  32. beautiful and you can never have too many stitch markers

    ReplyDelete
  33. So beautiful and such little treasures. I will heart you too.
    Happy Week and fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you so much! I (heart) these stich markers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Favorited the shop, too.
    mariafitz1127 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. They are so pretty... I particularly like the give away ones!

    I've also added you to my favourites on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  37. What very cute stitch markers! I love the humming birds.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful work! I am still using the boring little plastic stitch markers, so I would love to win this giveaway. I visited the shop, and the simple orange heart markers are my favorite - they would show up nicely against the white lace scarf I'm working on right now.

    Good luck,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  39. Those are all so beautiful! What a wonderful giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I heart favored the shop too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Linda! Congratulations to the new shop! All the markers are really beautiful and especially birds and blue glass pearls!
    I have never used stitch markers so I would be very happy to win!
    nerospost@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Really lovely stitch markers. Good luck with the venture. I will also heart the shop my etsy ID is 'aclarecarter'.

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Those stitch markers are gorgeous. They put my little plastic rings to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I added the shop to my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  45. These are lovely! Good luck with the new shop.

    Blessings, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  46. All of those stitch markers are fab! I love the giveaway ones. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  47. what a beautiful thing you have done for the girls. you should be very proud of them. the stitch markers are breath taking. the elephants are sweet and the humming birds look like they might fly off my knitting if i were to use them.
    thank you so much for sharing them with all of us
    Andrea from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  48. What beautiful stitch markers. You don't see things like this every day. They look breathtakingly stylish!! They would look wonderful in my knitting basket to use on my Christmas gifts this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I now have Magpies Aerie listed as one of my favorites on Etsy!! What a great selection.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh so beautiful and just what I need for my knitting. Please enter me in your lovely giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  51. Have just added Magpies Aerie to my favourites :-)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Truly and magically delightful! : ) Thanks so very much for this very wonderful giveaway! : )

    leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I "hearted Magpies Aerie on Etsy! : )

    leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  54. lovely thank yo ukindly !

    ReplyDelete
  55. Those stitch markers are really beautiful, I love the elephant ones, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  56. the stitch markers are beautiful! it would be a nice change to have something like that to use - instead of rubberbands I'm using right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Unique! Good luck with the new venture. Many Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful stitch markers. Thanks for a chance to win a set.

    ReplyDelete
  59. What beautiful stitch markers! And the loop looks like the perfect size. I found your blog a few weeks ago...love it!

    Thanks for entering me in the giveaway!

    sprigl3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...