Thursday, November 3, 2011

Green and Yellow in the Garden...


I am really enjoying the many colours in our garden at the moment, the yellows and the greens... so beautiful...





I am almost finished the kerchief, it needs to be ready by tomorrow for a birthday, it is such a lovely and easy knit, I have learned a few new stitches along the way too which is always wonderful.


Caiden has been enjoying building a woven fence out of pruned mulberry branches, he loves it and I love that this makes him happy:)

6 comments:

  1. ...wow, love the colors of this post, very warming on this cold and rainy autumn day!;)
    JenMuna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I didn't used to like yellow very much and now I find that I'm so drawn to it! For some reason I really want to knit a pair of yellow socks! Now I'm looking forward to spring so I can see some similar shades of yellow..... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness the yellow is gorgeous, and your kerchief is so pretty too. i love the pattern, i may have to make one.
    i just bought a garlic flower today at our farmers market, i love those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fence is great! Do you think it would keep Douglas my bull away from my baby Jacaranda tree that he loves to eat the leaves off?

    Yellow and green, you can't beat it, and that kerchief is cute, is it a ravelry pattern? My SIL wears them all the time it would be a good Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que preciosidad de post, que colorido, que maravilla!!!!!
    Me encanta!!!
    Un saludo desde Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't a fence like that called a waddle in England? Please tell Caiden how much I love that fence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment:) I will always respond to your comments here, so be sure to check back soon:)
Warmly
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...