Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Lovely Head Scarf / Kerchief Discovery...


I have found the sweetest little head scarf pattern on Ravelry and it's free! It is called Lichen. I really adore the pattern. I am knitting this up for someone as a birthday gift, but I think I will knit up a few more as Christmas presents too and one for me. It doesn't look like much now, but Oh, the pattern is wonderful. I am knitting it in a slightly variegated green, hoping to enhance the detail of the stitches.

I am still reading Health Through God's Pharmacy, amazing!

I am joining Ginny from Small Things for the Yarn Along.


Just had to take this photo when I saw the light shining through the flowers at the end of today....

10 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a glimpse into The Secret Garden...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely shade of green. I am knitting a green sweater for my husband and I find it quite cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just loving that green, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really pretty pattern! A bit complex for me, but I'm looking forward to seeing your completed headscarf. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stitch looks interesting and the green is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice pattern. How amazing that you live in a beautiful green place .... I am buried in snow already! Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very pretty adaptable pattern. And your last picture is lovely, all that sunlight and shadow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the pattern link. I have a friend who would love this. :-D Looking forward to seeing the end result of the head scarf.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment:) I will always respond to your comments here, so be sure to check back soon:)
Warmly
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...